Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Systems/Network Administrator -- Computer, Network
Job Opportunity at
J.D. Cotter Search, Inc.
Posted on Dec 16
+1 (614) 895-2065
Systems/Network Administrator -- Mansfield OH area -- $65-81,000 -- Paid Relocation
General duties for the Systems Administrator include:
• Maintaining computer system operations in conjunction with the infrastructure Team Leader.
• Support to meet the division's or department goals and objectives in relation to this position.
• Ensure compliance to the Sarbanes-Oxley act in all duties related to this position.
• Job specific duties include monitoring and managing backups, installing, or changing network equipment
• Installation and repair of PC based systems, Windows OS desktop/server management
• Iinstallation of phone equipment, cabling tasks
• Application deployment, helpdesk and IT related auditing.
Requirements for the Systems Administrator:
B.S. in a Computer or Engineering related field plus 2 years of hands-on experience in a system administration position.
Certifications (Microsoft, Networking, or Hardware).
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers.
Analytical and problem solving skills used to troubleshoot systems issues.
Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask.
Compensation for the Systems Administrator
$65-81,000, Relocation Assistance, Excellent Benefits
See additional open opportunities at our website, www.jdcotter.com!
Terms of Usage
NetworkEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)