24597-1 IT Support Associate/Specialist - Data Center Support
6 months (Contract to Hire possible)
Rate: $35/hr. on W2
Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
Gathers information about the organization’s work processes and information flows.
existing process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes.
Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
Has basic knowledge in functions they support.
Has knowledge and background of other technologies and tools.
Has basic understanding of business, market and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports several simple to moderately complex business processes.
SHIFT: Tuesday-Saturday (3PM-11PM)
• Will this have the ability to be temp to perm? Yes
• How many years exp are you looking for? 5 (if you have solid 3 yrs. also will be considered.
• Is financial exp a must? No (Amazon/Google/Microsoft – technology companies a +)
• Degree required/type? Yes – IT/MIS/CS or any other engineering degree (ME/EE). Candidates with no degree but solid experience will be considered.
• Responsible for all data center related hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting (Intel/Linux/Unix/Network/Mainframe), upgrades (firmware) and optimization
• Troubleshooting HP/Cisco Blade Chassis - Provide Support Intel based / Blade & Rack Server Hardware
• Ability to install all customer computer equipment (racks, servers, data switches, data cabling, and power
• Experience with hardware installation & troubleshooting (storage devices, network, and all types of servers).
o Cache Battery, DIMM, System Boards replacements, HBA replacements, Power Supplies, .
• We require someone with intel experience (HP & Cisco standalone servers, Enclosures/blades)
o You need to be able to login to HP/Cisco devices to troubleshooting, firmware upgrades, ILO configurations, installations, profiles, and setting up fabric interconnect switches)