We provide cloud- based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use our solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for developing Web Applications and Services written in the J2EE environment using Java, will be able to work within an agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements.
- Create detailed technical designs and specifications.
- Full stack coding in a J2EE, Software as a Service (SaaS) environment – From low level data access to front end web presentation.
- Document code implementations.
- Implement security and compliance best practices.
- Perform Peer Code Reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related product issues.
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
- 5 plus years of experience in software design/development of web applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP using an MVC model.
- Good working experience using Java Profilers and log analysis tools (Splunk, Grey Log or others).
- Strong work experience developing applications using Tomcat or Web Logic
- Experience with unit testing tools like Junit/Mockito
- Work experience in writing and using SQL, PL/SQL queries/procedures in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Work experience using one or more build tools like Subversion, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Perl
- US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Knowledge of current standards and coding practices as they relate to HIPPA and PHI data.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies is a plus.