You’re wicked smart, you thrive on innovation and strive for excellence.
Global, New York Stock Exchange-traded company where the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well!
This excellent opportunity includes;
- Opportunity for growth (company has tripled in size in the last five years)
- Cool, casual environment
- Great team environment, very low turnover
- Mid-size company (about 700 total employees) where you can still make a difference
- High-tech environment where you will have an opportunity to work with highly educated people
Our client is seeking a strong Senior Human Resources Generalist to join their team in the Irvine, CA design center with approximately 130 employees. You will be responsible for supporting processes and programs vital to the efficient and effective operation of the department to best support the employees and company. You will participate in the design and implementation and support of HR programs and activities, ensuring the organization attracts, retains and motivates quality employees.
- Manage all aspects of US employee benefits for new hires, terminations, and qualifying events including enrollment, benefit inquiry support, employee education, issue resolution, primary contact for carriers and broker, and billing audits and reconciliations.
- Partner with Brokers and resources to lead annual benefits renewal and manage open enrollment.
- Primary administrator of Benefits System.
- Manage leave of absence (LOA) process including employee consultations, document completion, submittal, and case monitoring and maintenance.
- Responsible for staying current on leave laws, ensuring compliance.
- Manage workers’ compensation program and partner with Finance and Payroll to manage claims and renewals.
- Partner with the necessary resources to ensure accurate processing through insurer and provide reporting support for audits.
Employee Onboarding, Employee Relations and Ongoing Site Support
- Manage changes and develop improvements to the process and documents, ensuring compliance with all state, federal and company requirements.
- Ensure new hires are smoothly integrated into the organization.
- Manage the termination process, partnering with manager, payroll and employee to ensure a smooth exit, ensuring proper processing and execution and taking lead role for voluntary exit interviews.
- Provide site specific support on performance and other employee related issues.
Miscellaneous HR Support
- Review and recommend updates to policies and procedures.
- Guide support team in maintaining annual government required information on Labor law posters, EEO-1, CalOSHA.
- Point person for employment verification requests.
- Manage EDD UI and DI inquiries and requests.
- Coordinate with Stock Administrator to ensure compliance in stock program.
- Audit and report support for special projects.
- Provide support for SOX and ISO 9000 compliance
- I-9 processing support