Our client strategy and technology solutions empower fuel and convenience retailers around the globe to achieve greater VOI and success on their own terms. Their clients gain fuller visibility, truer insight and more effective control over what matters most. Beyond data, our client delivers actionable intelligence.
Fuel and convenience retailing is more complex than ever. To simplify the path to success, our client advises focus on seven elements critical to superior fuel and convenience retail performance. The elements are location, facility, merchandising, price, operations, brand and market. Strategized and optimized, they drive greater value on investment, enabling strategic focus and tactical control. Our client helps fuel and convenience retailers stay ahead by staying in touch with emerging value opportunities. Their years of domain expertise tell them where to look, and their leadership in data analysis and software solutions help them to put potential profit into practice.
Over 300 clients, in 68 countries on six continents, in mature and emerging markets, for clients large and small, our client is there with flexible, dynamic solutions that fit.
They are currently seeking a Security Architect that is part of a larger security architecture team. This person will have a direct impact on the product and will own the security of multiple products.
- Three to Five years of strong Development background
- SOC 1/SOC 2 audit capabilities
- Project Management experience
- Must have worked on SSO initiatives in the past
- Be a small team with the ability to influence multiple products
- CISSP certification is a big plus
- Penetration Testing Managing required
- Must be fluent with Agile methodology
- This person will own the security of the product and is a mission critical role for this organization.
- Stable organization with strong revenue streams
- They have a solid development team and extremely high standards
- Aggressive Salary
- Up to 3% 401k matching
- Well stocked Fridge with snacks available
- Work from home once a week
- Working with the latest and greatest technology