- References–REQUIRED. Must provide 3 professional references that can provide past performance information related to this type of work. Reference information must include: name, title, company, phone number, and email address.
- Background Check– REQUIRED. Candidate required to pass minimum 7 (or 10) year background check.
- Security Clearance: REQUIRED. Sensitive Security Clearance required.
A Personal Computer Support Technician performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
Receive customer requests from the admin mailbox requesting assistance with E-mail, word processing, pc operations, hardware components and/or other software and resolve routine user problems.
- Assist users with log in procedures to the network and to other network applications and provide assistance in using hardware and software
- Installation, testing, repair, and troubleshooting for stand-alone PC’s, PC’s linked to networks, printers, and other computer peripherals
- Assist with moving personal computer equipment and peripheral devices to include printers and monitors
- Performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone or onsite
- Install and test PC’s, printers, and other peripherals
- Set up video teleconference calls and assist with dialing
- Perform hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolve computer system problems
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining equipment
- Providing advisory services related to the spectrum of records management issues, to include maintaining information about records movement and storage, destruction, transfer, and other disposition.
- Travel may be required.
Minimum General Experience/Years of Experience:
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions
- Good oral and written communications skills
- At least one-year general IT Support experience
- Must have the ability to use MS Excel, Outlook, Word, Access and Adobe Acrobat Professional or other department specific databases such as Case View, CDCS, E2 Travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Required to have a favorably completed “sensitive: security clearance.”
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $21.42 /hour