The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities is seeking an OnBase Supervisor to provide ongoing development, design and maintenance of the electronic records systems by meeting with departments and programs to determine application specifications and develop solutions using a combination of multiple existing software applications, custom programming and database integrations. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Work cooperatively with various departments in the ongoing development, design and maintenance of the OnBase electronic records system.
- Create documents types and other system needs relative to each department’s conversion to OnBase.
- Design and deliver training classes for CCBDD staff specific to departmental OnBase storage functionality.
- Create training materials geared specific to departmental OnBase storage functionality.
- Incorporate HIPAA and Information Technologies’ procedures and protocols into training classes and materials.
- Conduct demonstrations of OnBase software when necessary.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to CCBDD OnBase users.
- Respond to OnBase technical support issues at the direction of the Manager of Information Systems.
- Assist with supervision and instruction of CCBDD records staff.
- May be required to prepare, scan and index documents into the OnBase system.
- Attend in-service meetings, seminars, workshops and other training to update knowledge and maintain technical skills.
- Directly Supervise OnBase Clerks, Indexing QA Specialist and OnBase SAW, Inc. trainees.