The position of the Information Technology Manager is directly responsible for overseeing the IT department and setting the direction of the computers, network, phones, and business software. In addition, this position is responsible to directly manage vendors and IT service providers that support the current and future systems of the companys IT infrastructure.
ERP MIGRATION & Management - 65% first year then 10%
Accountable for the direct management and sustainment of the companys IT infrastructure and ERP system.
Data CLEANUP PROCESS MAPPING AND WORKFLOW TRIGGERS Management and Reporting - 20% First Year then 0%
Accountable to manage all data acquisition functions and end usage so Air Comm can manage daily operations on a metric basis.
IT Services, Applications, Management Support, and Cyber Security and Disaster Planning/Recovery - 15% first year then 45% Basic Business and 25% Special management Projects
Accountable to ensure that the enterprise is protected from all cyber risk as well as have a disaster plan to recover in the event of a cyber-attack.
IT Enterprise Integration - 10%
Accountable to ensure that all IT functions are seamlessly integrated across the entire organization to drive Strategic and Tactical execution and delivery.
IT Services, Applications, Special Management Support, Cyber threats
1. Develop and maintain an annual Enterprise wide IT infrastructure improvement design plan that will ensure users will have sufficient hardware, software and periphery equipment.
2. Ensure that the organization IT infrastructure is designed, monitored and maintained to enable the organization to execute its daily objectives.
3. Support Management Special Projects - execute on data and connectivity issues for M&A and other Strategic Plans.
4. Ensure that the ERP system production requirements are clear and accurate so the ERP interface and design are in alignment of the Strategic Objectives.
5. Identify ERP failures, bugs and improvements on an ongoing basis to ensure that it continues to meet the end user needs and evolves with the organization requirements.
6. Identify, make recommendations, and implement ongoing improvements to the IT infrastructure and/or ERP system to include software, hardware and other periphery equipment.
7. Monitor the IT systems and help-desk email that and ensure that Users improvements, fixes and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
8. Ensure that all IT Users are provided set up services for Hardware, Software and Periphery equipment so they can be productive.
9. Perform IT maintenance on the servers each month to ensure that preventative management activities are performed to avoid system shutdowns.
10. Manage all upgrades, issues, and fall outs with service providers and internal resources so there are little to know impact as a result.
11. Develop, Monitor and maintain the Organizations Web services and external portals to engage customers and services.
Data Cleanup, Mapping, workflows, and Management and Reporting
1. Document all numbers, serialization, data fields, mapping to legacy databases and other logic used by ERP, procurement, Finance, and Engineering. Create the Data/Information systems to drive effective decision making and performance improvement across the organization.
2. Develop and maintain the Executive Dashboard and indicators so the organization can understand its current performance and utilize it to drive continuous improvement.
3. Monitor the system integrity, reporting and metrics so it can be a trusted data set for the organization to base real time decision making on.
Cyber Security and Disaster Planning/Recovery
1. Ensure that the companys IT infrastructure meets all cyber security requirements and capability to withstand a cyber-attack.
2. Directly manage the IT system and infrastructure to ensure that it is on a backup schedule so there is minimal risk to data integrity and loss.
3. Manage and restore updates to the IT applications and to the ERP system to minimize risks to data integrity.
4. Manage and maintain Cyber scenario plans to pilot and test the Cyber Security risk mitigation tactics.
5. Perform Drills for cyber and recovery efforts so the response to such risk are minimized and can be executed to in a timely manner.
IT Enterprise Integration
1. Ensure that all of the Organizations IT infrastructure is proactively integrated with companywide initiatives
1. Maintain effective communication through department huddles on a weekly basis to surface improvement opportunities and issues that need to be addressed.
2. Maintain and improve the IT process flows and processes to drive for zero quality issues and IT interruptions.
3. Communicate with the Leadership team through the constraint operation meeting to provide them with the IT maintenance/improvement schedule required to drive improvements and to minimize risk on an as needed basis.
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications.