Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Architect on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for delivering AUTOSAR complaint software architectures for specific subsystems/features. This will be accomplished by working directly with one of our software delivery team’s Subsystem Engineer, the subject matter expert. The two of you will work together to define the software architecture. You are also responsible for entering the architecture into PREEvision, where you ensure that the software architecture guidelines, signal definitions, and naming conventions are all followed. You will be required to understand requirements of the subsystem, as well as the physical components used to realize its desired functionality. You will also be required to write software requirements for the designed architecture. Once the architecture is completed, you will work with the software delivery team to further refine the architecture and clarify software requirements.
· Design the high-level software architecture and software requirements for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment.
· Create AUTOSAR compliant software architectures per the Software Architecture Guidelines for specific electrohydraulic subsystems.
· Enter software architecture into PREEvision and ensure guidelines and naming conventions are followed.
· Verify that the designed software architecture meets the high-level subsystem requirements.
· Create software requirements for the software components defined in the software architecture.
· Conduct software architecture and requirements reviews and the document results.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
· Thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
· 4+ years of experience as Software Architect experience with a minimum 2 years working as a software systems architect, specifically for AUTOSAR compliant systems.
· 3+ years of experience with embedded software development for embedded microcontrollers in mobile applications.
· 2+ years of experience working with Model Based Software Design (MBSD) and/or system simulation (MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow).
· Experience with AUTOSAR authoring tools like PREEvision, DaVinci Developer, etc.
· Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
· Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems.
· Product engineering experience.
· Experience taking high level requirements and designing production intent embedded software applications.
· Experience in authoring detailed software requirements used to implement embedded software.
· Knowledge and understanding of vehicle networks and protocols (CAN, J1939, ISOBUS, LIN, etc.).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!