|Network/Operations - IT Support Associate/Specialist |
6 months (Contract to hire possible)
Rate: $35/hr. on W2
US Citizens/GCs only
- Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Gathers information about the organization’s work processes and information flows.
- Documents existing process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Has basic knowledge in functions they support.
- Has knowledge and background of other technologies and tools.
- Has basic understanding of business, market and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function.
- Supports several simple to moderately complex business processes.
SHIFT: Tuesday-Saturday (7AM-3PM)
• Will this have the ability to be temp to perm? Yes
• How many years exp are you looking for? 5 (3 yrs. solid experience will be considered).
• Is financial exp a must? No (Amazon/Google/Microsoft – technology companies a +)
• Degree required/type? Yes – IT/MIS/CS or any other engineering degree (ME/EE)
Candidates with no degree but with hands-on experience will be considered.
o Responsible for all data center related hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting (Intel/Linux/Unix/Network/Mainframe), upgrades (firmware), and optimization. Troubleshooting HP/Cisco Blade Chassis.
o DCIM – Nlyte Expert
o Ability to install all customer computer equipment (racks, servers, data switches, data cabling, and power)